This website is owned and operated by . These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors access to our online business directory and businesses the service of marketing and advertising. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms
All businesses listed on Go Local will be monitored closely to make sure you are getting the best exposure and to make sure there is no offensive content. We aim to offer a personalised service meaning our listing forms can be personalised as much as possible with your Business name, contact details, Business Description, Key Words and Images. To help you be seen as a businesses you will need to make sure you make no spelling mistakes in your listings and when entering key words you separate each word with one space as this can effect your exposure in the search engine. Please see additional details below for listings :
1) Submit UK Businesses only
2) We will not list franchises, pyramid schemes or referral based schemes as this is a directory for Independently grown businesses.
3) Present your details as you want them to be seen on the site.
4) Do not submit sites with an address that redirects to another address or submit sites that are incomplete (under construction)
5) Provide a description that best describes you're business, this will be on your listing so make it as good as you can!
6) Do not use inappropriate CAPS for any fields unless your business name is in capital letters.
7) Use keywords that are only relevant and best describe your business (If this seen as being abused you will be notified).
8) Do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain duplicate content, but have different URLs.
9) We do not accept, if your site is adult only material, violence, hatred, fraud, selling pirated software, drugs, an online pharmacy which is not known or anything illegal.
10) Our editors have the right to make any changes in the title, description or keywords or the image of your site at any time if needed.
Service Fee's And Cancelations
Here at Go Local we aim to support businesses as much as we can therefore we offer a reliable platform with no contract or length or commitment. We offer 3 levels of listings, please see below :
1) Standard Listings (Free) : In our standard listing you will be in our 'Full Directory' where you will be listed with no card details require. In your standard listing we will show the following details : Business Name, Town, Contact Email, Contact Number and Industry. There is no financial commitment to this listing but you will not benefit from targeted marketing, links to your details or descriptions.
2) Premium Listing (£9.99 per month via Direct Debit) : In our premium listing you will be in the focus of our 'Search Engine' page where people can use locations and key words (Which you pick and we optimise to make sure you get the best exposure) to find you directly meaning no fuss for the customer and more direct access to your service. On our search engine your business will feature an imagine, personalised description to engage customers interest, location and a more information button. This will then take you to your own page where you will have a direct link to your website, map of your location, business email, business contact number and description. As a premium listing you will always appear above standard listings on the business directory meaning you will always be the customers first impression.
3) Market Booster (£9.99 one off charges for each month's feature) : The market booster is our premium product that can be used as many times as you like. This puts you at the forefront of our marketing where you will be featured on our social media paid promotions with direct links, on our home page and placed at the top of the 'Search Engine' searches and in the 'Full Directory' meaning you will always be the first business to be seen.
Free Trial : To help give you the experience and see how you would look on our premium page we are offering everyone a one time 30 day free trial for premium listings. If you would like the Free Trial but don't want to fill in any card details that is fine, we will get you listed and then arrange this at the end if you would like to continue, however if you are happy to commit and fill in your payment information so the payments can start following your 30 days you will receive 50% discount for your first 3 months.
Cancellation : The great thing about Go Local is we only want to provide a service if you want it therefore there is no tie in contracts, no minimum length of service and no cancellation fee's. All we ask is for you to let us know if you would like to cancel and we can close the listing down for you and place you on our Standard Listing for free.
Promotional Emails And Consent
By filling out any information on our site you agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
Ownership Of Intellectual Property, Copyrights And Logos
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of James Tilley trading as . Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof. All businesses using the services and by signing up you agree that will hold no liability or responsibility for other businesses copyright information.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses, made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage, financial or otherwise as a result of you using the information provided on the Website, nor does guarantee the suitability or quality of any products or services featured on the Website.
Limitation Of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall , be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, www.golocal-uk.co.uk assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
Right To Change And Modify Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.